Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back to blogging

Yes, some of you are wondering where I have been and what happened to all my promises to keep my blog up-to-date. Well, I have been in the land of no internet. Let me correct that. We had a very (I mean VERY) slow internet connection. And then Jason and a few of his friends tried to get something working faster and then it quit altogether. So now we are finally back on line and it seems to be working much faster(keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer).
What have I been doing in the mean time? Oh, a lot of things and I will try to catch you up a bit. We have been working very hard to get our house(remolded barn) in working order before winter hit with furry. Well, I think it hit. Last Sunday we had our first real snow fall that stayed and it was so cold that no one came to church or Sunday School. Our transalators and their two children came to Sunday school and in church there were 5 besides our family. What a way to start off winter. It has been cold, but I have no idea what degrees in F. I'll have to figure that out for you later.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back online! Stay warm and stay encouraged!