Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends, I am so sorry that you haven't heard from me in a while. It seems like when I tell you that our internet is working great then it stops. So I better stop saying that. We are doing fine. Getting ready for Christmas. Last Sunday we had our first Christmas program practice. Our program will be in the afternoon of Jan. 4 th. That may seem like a weird day to have a Christmas program but Chistmas here in Ukraine is on Jan. 7th. Yes, we will be celebrating American Christmas(Dec. 25th) with our family and Katrina, our fellow missionary. But the most of the Holidays around here start at NewYears. I hope I can post pictures later. I'll try to keep you posted. Ha Ha.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey, spotty internet is better than no internet! It's good to hear from you.

The box won't be there in time for our Christmas on the 25th, but I'm hoping to have it there by the 7th. It's just about ready to ship!