Sunday, April 26, 2009

More from western Ukraine

I really liked this picture of my man and I. We were at a castle ruin overlook the river and the village. It was a fun hike and beautiful view. Jess and Josh were sitting on the castle wall and looking out over the village.
Jason and the kids climbing around in the castle ruin. It was fun to hear old stories from Stepon.


Both Jess and Josh seemed to enjoy this trip. We had fun as a family, and also made plans with Stepon and Veta about this summer's ministry. Lord willing, they both will be translating for us this summer. We are looking forward to working with them.

Family picture outside a village house. It was very interesting learning more about Ukrainian history.

Here is a picture of the inside of one of the houses. Check out the beautiful needle work on the pillow slips and bed skirt.








1 comment:

Rob and Deanna said...

I love these pillow cases! I need to have my parents check on some when they go to Russia on TLC. :-)