Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday market

Guess what I have caught up my blog to today. Yea!!! Yes, this morning we took a family trip to a Saturday market or bazzar. We needed a few things and wanted to check on the price of vegetables compared to Kiev prices. Thought you might like to see what a shopping experience is like. There are shopping centers and supper markets in Ukraine now. But only in the big cities. Most Ukrainians will buy what they need in market like this or in small shops. Here is a horse waiting on his master to finish shopping. Most of the people come by bus or taxi van if they don't have a car of their own.

On we were on our way Jason stopped at a bus stop because I saw one of my friends there and wanted to give her a ride. Well, everyone at the bus stop got in and Jason gave them a free ride to market. I think there were about 8 or 9 people. It was kinda funny.



No comments: