Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jessica is learning the piano


Jessica has been taking piano lessons for a few months now. About two weeks ago she told me," I really enjoyed my lesson." I am glad that she is enjoying her music lessons, for more than one reason. In the States she had asked me about taking lessons, but then last Feb. she got her index finger on the left had cut off. It was reattached and A LOT of therapy followed. Now, praise the Lord, she can even play the piano, and it doesn't bother her. The doctor actually said it would be great therapy. Her teacher is a very godly Ukrainian man, who writes the songs that he teaches her. He doesn't speak English, so all the lessons are translated by our friend, Roman.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! It's great that she's enjoying piano lessons and able to do therapy at the same time! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm very happy to learn that her fingers are all working so well. Vince, Santiago, and I spent much time praying that they would heal well.