Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So much to be Thankful for!!!!

Thanksgiving is almost here and I wanted to sit down and list a "few" things that I have to be thankful for. God is so good and I want to give Him thanks.

I am THANKFUL .......

1. We are privileged to serve God as missionaries to Ukraine
2. I have a wonderful husband, Jason, and that he still puts up with me and my craziness
3. Josh is reading!!!!! ( he was just reading what I was typing)
4. Jessica has a heart to follow God, and wants to be the best Christian that she can be
5.We have heat in our home( I hate to be cold!!!!)
6. The parents in our village are starting to trust us-- a little
7. We have enough food to share with all our visitors (sometimes up to 10 people at a meal)
8. Our old van is still running and God has helped Jason is find parts or helped him make parts when needed
9. We have Internet and can stay connected with friends and family back home
10. We have so many people praying for us and they even let us know that they are
11. Jason and I both have godly parents that raised us to follow God where ever He leads
12. I have wonderful friends here in Ukraine, that I can work along side of as we minister
13.We all have warm clothes and are ready for the coming snow
14. Our translator's brother repented last week. We are so excited!!!!!
15. Jason is almost done remolding our bathroom. I am looking forward to my first bath in over a year (well if you don't count the sea and river baths this summer)
16.I have friends that not only pray for me, but also with me when I am really down and need God's help
17. My husband has a passion to spread God's Word to those that have never heard
18. My health is better and I can feel that God is helping me
19. We live in a village where my children have friends that live on our street
20.That Jesus died on the cross for my sin, and I can know the joy of forgiveness


What do you have to be thankful for?

No comments: