Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures from Siberia!!!

I am so happy that I was able to open these pictures, of Jason's trip. This is a little girl of the Khunty tribe, that Jason was able to visit. When he called me he was so excited. He said," I have found the tribe I have been looking for." He love to tell people who have never heard the Gospel and give them a Bible. This little girl has a children's Bible. There houses are made of log and their main job is herding reindeer. It was exciting for Jason and his team to tell some of these who had never heard of Jesus and never seen a Bible in their life.

2 comments:

Sharlyn said...

This is so exciting! I love keeping up with your adventures.

Rob and Deanna said...

I read your posts as soon as I see a new one. :-) Your work is so Exciting & Neat! I know there are lots of challenges & struggles, but this is awesome that Jason has been able to reach out to those that have never heard the Gospel!!