Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Special Thanks!!!

In my childhood Vacation Bible School just wasn't cool unless there were fun crafts. And as I was planning this years VBSs I realized that I need help to make our crafts fun and easy and something the kids would keep. When I put out the word that I needed help some very special people and churches responded and I wanted to thank them. You made it possible for these kids to make something to help them remember what they learned in VBS. Sandra Miller and the Star Lake Church, thank you for your giving and you willingness to help where ever help is needed.
Brian Withrow and the Wetmore Baptist Church, you have been a blessing to us and now you are being a blessing to many here in Ukraine. May God blessing many times in return.

The wonderful people at Evangelical Faith Fellowship, in Boise ID. We are so thankful for all your giving and being ready to do all that you can. You are an encouragement to us. Thanks for everyone who took part in this project.

Tim DoubleDee, thank you for your willingness to help. It really made a difference in our VBSs this summer. All you sent was useful.
Lastly I want to say a great Big Thank You from the children here in Ukraine. They have had a great time in the VBSs that we have had so far. They loved to make the crafts and were very happy when they were able to take home something very nice that they had made. Thank you to all who have given and may God bless you time and again for your generosity

No comments: